[CalendarServer-users] Outbound email invitations

Ian Baker idbaker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 19:04:16 PST 2016

Hello,

We’re using CalendarServer via macOS Server.app v5.2.

Unfortunately, we’re having problems with calendar event invitations sent to external users via email.  We have the com.apple.calendarserver user configured in the Calendar preferences, but when the outbound invitation mail is sent, the log reports authentication issues. There is a mismatch between the password configured for the com.apple.calendarserver system user, and that entered in the Server.app preferences.

How does one modify the password for the com.apple.calendarserver system user, so that we can coordinate the two?

Thanks

Ian