[CalendarServer-users] Urgent - Error installing CalendarServer-7.0

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:47:53 PST 2016

* Unfortunately, I lost my old installation (via SVN) of CalendarServer-7.0
in development env.
* However,  Production env still runs  CalendarServer-7.0 via SVN.

To test the upgrade, can I do following:

1) Create a CalendarServer-7.0 using GitHub
2) Create data and xml files thru clients
3) Upgrade to CalendarServer-9.0 using GitHub
4) Use calendarserver_upgrade to upgrade as necessary

Would this be equivalent to test upgrade of CalendarServer-7.0 installed
via GitHub?