[CalendarServer-users] Urgent - Error installing CalendarServer-7.0

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Tue Nov 29 13:31:28 PST 2016

Hi Andre, Gaurav,

--On November 29, 2016 at 4:23:34 PM -0500 Cyrus Daboo <cdaboo at apple.com>
wrote:

> Actually I don't think those URLs are working properly as they redirect
> to a completely different repo than the expected one!

Let me clarify: the SVN revisions in the requirements are sometimes not the
svn revision of the last commit to a particular project, but rather the
last commit to CalendarServer. So the URIs actually end up pointing to the
wrong place in git.

What I had to do was look at each ccs-* project in git and look through the
commit history to find the svn revision less than or equal to the one in
the SVN uri.

--
Cyrus Daboo