[CalendarServer-users] Cannot delete an event?

Ian Baker ibaker at eem.ca
Fri Aug 18 10:23:09 PDT 2017

Thanks André for the response.

We're not running the current Server.app v5.3.1 - only the older version v5.2. Unfortunately, we can't upgrade at the current time.

With Server.app v5.2, it seems that calendarserver_verify_data is also an older version that doesn't yet support UID references.

 ./calendarserver_verify_data --nuke UID:EB386194-F40A-41E3-8FB1-FD8163520FCD

---- CalVerify Nuke Service version: 12 ----

---- Removing calendar resource ----
nuke argument must be a calendar object path or an SQL resource-id

Can I download and run the current version of calendarserver_verify_data (that supports UID reverences) against an older version of the calendar server data?

If not, how can I translate a UID reference into either a SQL RID or a PATH reference?

Thanks

Ian