[CalendarServer-users] unable to install calendarserver

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Tue Feb 21 03:28:15 PST 2017

On 20 Feb 2017, at 23:57, Andre LaBranche wrote:

>  If your task is to make it work on a Mac, I didn't mean to
> discourage you (too much). It is possible, just find the flaw(s) in my
> process :)

If your task is to make it work on a Mac, the obvious solution is to
spend the $20 and buy macOS Server. And I say this as someone who, long
ago and in a galaxy far far away, ran a (much earlier version of)
calendar server on the non-server version of macOS. I think it was on
macOS X 10.3, if I remember correctly. I did it as an intellectual
exercise, and its purpose was to provide a shared calendar for my wife
and me. These days a shared Google calendar is much easier for me :-).

-- Steve