[CalendarServer-users] Questions regarding delegation, attachments and time errors

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Fri Jun 2 17:14:47 PDT 2017

> On May 31, 2017, at 10:09 AM, Ian Baker <ibaker at eem.ca> wrote:
>
> Thanks Andre, I’ll have a poke at your suggestions and follow-up shortly.
>
> Just wondering - would exporting the entire calendar to a .ics file, deleting the current calendar, then removing the problematic event before importing the .ics file into a new calendar be an option here?

(sorry for the late reply)

It is an option, but shouldn't be needed to fix whatever is wrong.

>  Would there be any undesirable side effects of the export/import?

If there are any events with attendees, then yes there would be undesirable side effects. Specifically, attendee status will be reset to 'needs action' upon reimporting the event, which would then send notifications to attendees, etc. This is because you're not allowed to force the attendee status of others.

-dre