[CalendarServer-users] calendar server or radicale?

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Fri Jul 27 14:47:28 PDT 2018

Ok, thanks.  I'll go ahead with calendarserver, since it's what Apple's using.  My only issue with it so far is that there's no way to force a sync to happen between my MacOS X Contacts app and the calendarserver.  It updates after a while, however.  It would be nice to be able to force it, as can be done on iOS.  I guess it's a non-issue, once I get APNS going as well.

Thanks again!

/raj