[CalendarServer-users] Pb with the list ?

Emmanuel Bourreau ebourreau at nordnet.fr
Mon Mar 26 23:59:52 PDT 2018

Hello,
today it works.
No bounce back.
Here is the msg I’ve sent :

Weird behavior tonight.
First, my account in iCal has disappeared from my macpro.
When I want to create it back, it doesn’t want. Then it creates itself by using my other account on my macbook…
And now, I can’t add back the delegated calendars of my family : « the server does not support delegation for this account » neither on my Mac Pro nor my macbook.

When i directly connect by using a browser, i can see that I have read-only proxies for each account of my family.

I don’t understand where the problem is.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Emmanuel