[CalendarServer-users] calendarserver, postgres and user administration (pgadmin?)

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Wed May 30 13:20:48 PDT 2018

Hi,

Operating on DB data directly is not safe until you thoroughly understand the schema and general operation of the service.

Please use the included command line tools which should be in the “bin” directory. Some of the man pages can be browsed here: https://github.com/apple/ccs-calendarserver/tree/master/doc

You probably want calendarserver_purge_principals for this task.

-dre