[CalendarServer-users] End of life for FreeBSD port

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 05:31:56 PDT 2020

We have a working port with 2.7 on MacPorts: https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/master/net/calendar-contacts-server/Portfile

This will continue to run on now-unsupported 2.7, but yes, it’s necessary to move this to Python 3 for long-term stability.

I want to continue using calendarserver and I’m willing to contribute. I am not very familiar with the codebase, but hope that six might do a lot of the heavy lifting.

A place to start might be for calendarserver.org to create their own github account because https://github.com/apple/ccs-calendarserver is now archived.

Steve