[darwinbuild] First use of darwinbuild

John Cebasek johnc at cryptocard.com
Tue Aug 2 05:53:32 PDT 2005

Kevin:

Found out what my error was. I followed (step by step) the instructions for
setting up darwinbuild (including the creation of a disk image to store the
files). Now that I've got darwin build on my main drive with the
/AppleInternal/OrderFiles/Kerberos.order at the root of the main drive,
Kerberos builds like a charm.

Thanks for your assistance.

John