[darwinbuild] Building xnu

Shantonu Sen ssen at opendarwin.org
Fri Aug 5 20:20:35 PDT 2005

By the way, the console message you're thinking of from Panther was
totally fake, that's why it was removed:
<http://darwinsource.opendarwin.org/10.3.9/network_cmds-176.4.1/
syslogd.tproj/syslogd.c>
#ifdef __APPLE__
     /* We lack getbootfile() 3187949 and 3187947 */
     (void)strlcpy(bootfile, "/mach_kernel", sizeof("/mach_kernel"));
#else
     (void)strlcpy(bootfile, getbootfile(), sizeof(bootfile));
#endif

Shantonu