[darwinbuild] Building perl-35

Kevin Van Vechten kevin at opendarwin.org
Tue Dec 20 11:37:57 PST 2005

Cool, then the fix should be easy.  RC_ARCHS values should be lower
case, so "ppc" would get further.

If you can attach the log corresponding to the original problem (when
trying to build universal), I can help diagnose the initial issue as
well... (which you might run into again after correcting RC_ARCHS).

- Kevin

>>> cluster.support at yale.edu