[darwinbuild] RELEASE: Darwin Build Scripts 0.6
Kevin Van Vechten
kevin at opendarwin.org
Mon Jul 25 18:45:50 PDT 2005
The Darwin Build Scripts 0.6 release is available.
Major improvements include:
* darwinbuild installs into /usr/local/bin (or any other PREFIX).
* A completely re-written darwinxref tool with plugin support
* Build directory hierarchy is now created with `darwinbuild -init
* Automatically fetches property lists for builds from OpenDarwin
-- Currently 8C46, 8B15, 8A428, and 7W98 are supported
* All builds are performed in a chroot by default (use -nochroot to
* New `darwinbuild -depsbuild=8A428` argument helps bootstrap new builds
* darwintrace logging now resolves volfs (/.vol) paths to POSIX paths
* Automatically unmount devfs and volfs from the BuildRoot at exit
* Added support for manifests / uuids of roots that are created with
The full list of changes is available on the web. See the read me
for more information about the Darwin Build Scripts.
More information about the darwinbuild-dev