[darwinbuild] Building root/header packages

Shantonu Sen ssen at opendarwin.org
Sat Jul 30 08:51:54 PDT 2005

Sure, you need to backport enough of Tiger to Panther to "make it
work". See Mark's phrase "on a stock Panther system". I don't think
it's viable to do this just 'cause.

I guess if it wasn't clear that you can't cross build across major
release version, we need to revise that in the documentation, and
perhaps enforce this in darwinbuild.

Why do you want to do this? What is your end goal?

Shantonu