[darwinbuild] Building GCC

Shantonu Sen ssen at opendarwin.org
Sun Jul 31 14:12:39 PDT 2005

I think it's a bug in where the root is on
darwinsource.opendarwin.org. darwinbuild *does* look in a per-build
subdirectory, so that's "normal".

You can work around this for now by executing:
sudo curl -o /usr/local/share/darwinbuild/cache/Roots/8A428/
SystemStubs.root.tar.gz \
     http://darwinsource.opendarwin.org/Roots/SystemStubs-5.root.tar.gz

This will download the root to the local cache, and darwinbuild will
find it when populating the build root.

Shantonu