[darwinbuild] Welcome to DarwinBuild

Kevin Van Vechten kevin at opendarwin.org
Thu Jun 2 16:28:54 PDT 2005

Welcome to the DarwinBuild mailing list.  I intend this list to be
the focal point for discussion about the DarwinBuild infrastructure.
However, since the primary goal of DarwinBuild is to build Darwin
projects, any failures reported while building Darwin projects are
also on topic.

The sources are available via OpenDarwin CVS.

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.opendarwin.org:/cvs/od
$ cvs login
CVS password: <enter>

Currently the DarwinBuild sources (as of 0.5) are available here:
$ cvs co src/build/darwinbuild

However, new work will take place here:
$ cvs co proj/darwinbuild

I encourage everyone to use bugzilla for DarwinBuild bugs, for all
versions of DarwinBuild.

<http://bugzilla.opendarwin.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=darwinbuild>

Thanks,

- Kevin