[darwinbuild] Minimum Darwin Version

Kevin Van Vechten kevin at opendarwin.org
Wed Jun 8 12:45:17 PDT 2005

I haven't tried it on anything earlier than 10.3.  Both 10.3 and 10.4
should be well-supported, since I use it on both regularly.  For the
Darwin releases, you might need to be explicit about the build number
(-b option) since there's no
/System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist to get the current
build number from.  (Darwin 8.0.1 has a SystemVersion.plist, but
earlier versions do not.)

- Kevin