[darwinbuild] Re: Can't build Darwin

Kevin Van Vechten kevin at opendarwin.org
Sat Nov 5 12:29:59 PST 2005

Hi Eric,

Are you building on a Panther or Tiger system?  I would only expect
this to work on a Tiger system.

Have you modified any other components with DarwinBuild prior to
building xnu?

If you want to do a ppc-only build, you can edit the RC_ARCHS
environment variable in the same manner as I described in:
<http://www.opendarwin.org/pipermail/darwinbuild/2005-November/
000180.html>

However, I don't think your problem is related to building universal
binaries.

- Kevin