[darwinbuild] Building ChatServer

Transcoreadmin transcoreadmin at pikepass.com
Wed Sep 21 11:21:39 PDT 2005

I followed the directions on the darwinbuild web pages, including
setting up a disk image for builds, but I can't get very many things to
build.  I tried to run darwinbuild ChatServer and I got an error that
make was not found.  I next ran darwinbuild xnu, and that succeeded, but
now the ChatServer build gives an error that gcc can't create
executables.  I have successfully built Libinfo, but for example I have
been unable to build WebCore, Security, or ChatServer.  Am I missing a
step here?