[darwinbuild] 8C46od1

Shantonu Sen ssen at opendarwin.org
Thu Sep 22 07:15:42 PDT 2005

8C46.plist represents the content directly from Apple, and is hosted
at darwinsource.opendarwin.org

8C46od1.plist represent in-progress work for an OpenDarwin release,
with modifications to fix build failures, etc. Currently, you have to
download the plist manually.

# curl -O http://release.opendarwin.org/release/8.2.1/plists/
8C46od1.plist
# darwinbuild -init 8C46od1.plist

If you want to stick as closely to what Apple provides as source, use
8C46.plist. If you want to leverage the work of the OpenDarwin
community, with the tradeoff that some things make not work exactly
the same, use 8C46od1.plist

Shantonu