[darwinbuild] two issues

Shantonu Sen ssen at opendarwin.org
Mon Aug 21 10:59:59 PDT 2006

In general you can't use plists for a release that was not released
for your architecture. For instance, 8G32 was a PowerPC-only release.
This means that the binary roots that are provided for bootstrapping
are not ABI compatible with your Intel Mac's kernel, leading to
various failure modes.

What's your larger goal of building a PowerPC kernel on an Intel host?

Shantonu