[darwinbuild-dev] How to find build version difference

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:43:37 PST 2008

After thinking about this, it did not seem like it would be too hard.
And it wasn't. I made a copy the mergeBuild.c and modified with some
code from version.c.

This file just needs to be added to plugins directory of darwinxref.
It can be used as:
darwinxref diff <build1> <build2>

I am not that familar with Apples libraries (more of a straight C guy)
but hopefully I didn't do anything to stupid.  Please take a look and
include in darwinbuild if you find it useful.

Overall, this took a few hours for me to whip up, easier than I was expecting.

Michael