[darwinbuild-dev] How to find build version difference

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:45:03 PST 2008

Dale,

I found a slight bug in my implementation.  I do not use a complete
set of project names, so, when the src build has many more projects
than the destination the diff is incorrect.  I am currently looking at
a way to create a set of the two build project names.  This way I will
have a complete set of all projects in both builds.

As I mentioned before, I don't know the Apple libraries well, so I am
learning how to use CFSet and CFArray.

Michael