[darwinbuild-dev] xcodebuild + darwinbuild in darwin 9.

websrvr websrvr at macftphttp.serverbox.org
Sun Jan 20 04:05:46 PST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008, at 24:27:52, Kevin Van Vechten wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2008, at 9:05 PM, BuildSmart wrote:
>
>> On Jan 18, 2008, at 16:25:16, Kevin Van Vechten wrote:
>>
>>> The installXcodebuild script is targeted at Darwin 8 and should
>>> work for Darwin 8 builds on Tiger.
>>>
>>> We have not (yet) developed an installXcodebuild equivalent for
>>> Darwin 9 and Leopard.
>>
>> Kevin, can you recall the instructions to make the xcode build
>> work for darwin 9?
>
> As I said above, we have not yet addressed the issue of using Xcode-
> based projects on Darwin 9.
>
>> I can't remember what you said and I didn't take notes.
>
> That's because I never said anything.

Kevin, I'm fairly confident that you gave me manual instructions to
try to get it to work due to the script not working in darwin 9, I
didn't guess at it and I don't recall anyone else telling what needs
to be done for it to work, not to worry, I can use the one I have
until you fix the scripts and I can make a clean BuildRoot.

> - Kevin

-- BuildSmart