[darwinbuild-dev] No Xcode project?

Mattias Brändström mattias.brandstrom at todos.se
Tue Jun 24 02:54:04 PDT 2008

Hello!

There is probably something trivial I have missed, but I am having trouble building some projects with darwinbuild. I have set up the build directory according to the instructions in the README. When I do darwinbuild SmartCardServices everything seems to work at first, until I get this error message:

xcodebuild: Error: the directory /SourceCache/SmartCardServices/SmartCardServices-32672 does not contain an Xcode project.

This seems strange to me since the .tar.gz contains what looks like an Xcode project:

> tar tzvf Sources/SmartCardServices-32672.tar.gz | grep xcode
drwxr-xr-x root/kevin        0 2007-10-03 01:08:53 SmartCardServices-32672/SmartCardServices.xcodeproj/
-rw-r--r-- root/kevin   145193 2007-10-03 01:08:53 SmartCardServices-32672/SmartCardServices.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj

Perhaps someone on this list can see what might be wrong here?

Regards,
Mattias