[darwinbuild-dev] xcode 2.5 DevToolsFoundation missing?

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Jun 26 14:58:07 PDT 2008

On Jun 26, 2008, at 10:21 AM, Eddie Waldmire wrote:

>> On Jun 26, 2008, at 11:49 AM, William Siegrist wrote:
>>
>> Which build are you working on? (what did you pass to darwinbuild -
>> init ?)
>>

> Bill - thanks for your help.  I used this:
>
> darwinbuild -init 8S165
>
> ...that corresponds with Darwin 8.11 / Mac OS X 10.4.11, correct?

I can reproduce your error with 10.4.11 and Xcode 2.5.  Since those
DevTools frameworks are from Xcode, you might try an older version
like 2.4.1 to see if it works better. I havnt had a chance to try this
myself, but figured I would pass along the suggestion so you're not
waiting on me to try it.

-Bill