[darwinbuild-dev] dtrace fails to build

Stuart Crook stuart at echus.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 16:39:30 PDT 2008

I think I've tracked down where the problems are, but just before I
post a ticket, do you know whether any of the other projects produces
"Symbolication.framework" ? "darwinxref dependencies" hasn't heard of
it. It's found in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks on Leopard, which
doesn't sound promising. It can be copied into the chroot, but dtrace
needs its headers to build, and they aren't included. If it and its
headers aren't available then it changes the nature of the ticket /
problem (ie. dependency vs. enhancement request).

Stuart Crook