[darwinbuild-dev] Xcode 3.1 Support

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Sep 18 18:35:35 PDT 2008

The latest source in trunk should work with Xcode 3.1 in general.  I
havnt tried every project yet, but you shouldnt get any ugly
assertions or crashes. If you get something to the effect of missing
files in "/XCD/loper/usr/bin/", just file a ticket so I can adjust the
script to include the binary thats missing.  I'm trying to avoid
wholesale copying of /Developer/usr/bin and trying to use as much of
the open source projects in /usr/bin as possible instead. For now that
means manually maintaining two lists in the installXcode31.

Thanks
-Bill