[darwinbuild-dev] Missing Availability.h with 9G55

Craig Setera craigjunk at setera.org
Tue Apr 28 08:47:59 PDT 2009

Continuing to make progress thanks to your help.  I loaded CF and
Security and managed to get further.  Now I'm seeing:

In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/
Headers/Security.h:50,
                  from /SourceCache/ppp/ppp-314.0.1/Helpers/pppd/
auth.c:2764:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Headers/SecBase.h:63:
error: syntax error before 'SecKeychainAttrType'

The source code in that header is:

typedef OSType SecKeychainAttrType;

Any idea where OSType would be declared?  Also, what is the difference
between doing "darwinbuild CF" rather than "darwinbuild -load CF"?  I
had done the former, but it required the latter.

Thanks again,
Craig