[darwinbuild-dev] From scratch

Aladin aladin at puredarwin.org
Sat Nov 14 05:06:27 PST 2009

Hi,

After having properly initialized your darwinbuild Buildroot, fetched
and loaded all the available (and already built) binaryroots into via:
for X in $(darwinxref version '*' | cut -f 1 -d '-'); do darwinbuild
-load $X; done

Then, you can try to build "everything" from scratch with:
for X in $(darwinxref version '*' | cut -f 1 -d '-'); do darwinbuild $X; done

Finally, you can (package and) load what you have successfully build
and redo the previous steps after patching projects which fail to
build.
It is also nice to report/send issues and your patches to
http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/newticket.

Best,
Aladin.