[darwinbuild-dev] Darwin 10 Status Update

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Fri Oct 2 19:27:19 PDT 2009

I have added some redirection functionality that helps keep Xcode
project builds inside the build root. It is still not 100% since a lot
of processes during a build execute with a clean environment.  I am
slowly making my way through the project list making notes of what
builds and what fails.  We still have about 292 projects which fail
for one reason or another. At this point, feel free to file tickets
against what does not build. Make sure you are running the latest rev
of trunk as we are changing it often right now.  For finding missing
dependencies, you can load all of the project roots in one environment
and use "darwinxref findFile <file>" to see what project it comes
from. Patches to fill out the missing dependencies would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
-Bill