[darwinbuild-dev] Compiling tokend on 10.5

Amira Solomovici amira at athena-scs.com
Sat May 8 21:55:14 PDT 2010

Hello

I would like to compile the tokend project on my 10.5 build 9A581 - following the instructions I got from Apple I should do something like:

# darwinbuild -init xxxx
# darwinbuild Tokend

Where xxxx is a specific os build version. I tried to darwinbuild it with 9G55 (this is the build I found documented in darwinbuild.macosforge.org), but got the following error: "Could not find root: SecurityTokend". I then tried with 9A581 and got the error: "Could not find root: CF".

Could you please let me know which build I should use?

Best regards,
Amira.