[darwinbuild-dev] Startup problem

David Lee david.lee at vicom.com
Thu May 5 16:17:35 PDT 2011

Bill,

I'm not sure if I'm in good shape yet or not.  Could you please have a
look at the attached file.  My build did quite a lot of stuff and took
quite a bit of time, but I'm not sure if it was fully successful.  It
did produce what appeared to me to be some error messages.  Also I'm not
finding a file produced named "mach_kernel", but it's been my experience
that files with this name are difficult to see with Finder.  Apparently
it likes to hide them.  (By the way, if you could tell me how to find
files named "mach_kernel" I would appreciate it much.)  Thanks in
advance.

David lee