[darwinbuild-dev] Issues with Xcode 4.4, post-11C74 sources?

David Ryskalczyk d235j.1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:52:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've been trying to use DarwinBuild on a machine with Xcode 4.4. Since
the Developer directory is now in a different location (and has been
since Xcode 4.3 — it's in wherever `xcode-select --print-path` says it
is), darwinbuild falls over hard. Will this be fixed at some point?
I'd fix it, but the lack of activity with DarwinBuild has me worried
that the project might be dying or dead...

Also, I noticed that there has been no activity adding plists for
post-11C74 versions of OS X. Also, Mac OS 10.8 sources seem to be
missing a lot of stuff that used to be available, such as most of
libsecurity. will this be eventually released?

Thanks!

--David