[darwinbuild-dev] Missing 12A269 roots; post-12A269 packages?

David Ryskalczyk d235j.1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 20:51:01 PST 2014

I know it's been a while. I haven't seen much activity on this project and I'm wondering if updates are still planned.

Changeset 1045 (as well as current svn trunk) points to http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/12A269/ which does not appear to exist.

Is there any chance Mac OS 10.9 Open Source releases will be added? While I'm not too interested in DarwinBuild for building Darwin projects for standalone use, it's been useful for me in the past for compiling Apple open source releases without having to move around various headers and support files manually. Therefore, I hope that either Darwinbuild or some alternate piece of software is available at some point.

Thanks!

--David