[darwinbuild-dev] build plist files

Roger perrog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:16:40 PST 2015

Hi!
I'm not sure anybody watch this list any longer, but I thought I
should give it a try. It seems that the darwin build plist files are
not maintained anymore. Am I supposed to compose them myself? Or is
the latest darwin 14.0 sources incomplete nowadays?

This location contains build plists up till darwin 12.0 (osx 10.8)
http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/darwinbuild/trunk/plists/

I'm asking mostly for educational purpose. My OS X Internals book has
been lying on the shelf for awhile, but I recently made it through
chapter 8 and wanted to build the xnu. Of course, reference sources
are available from a variety of places, ranging from apple to github,
but it would be good to have a working build environment.

Thanks for any hints!
MVH/Roger