[darwinbuild-dev] darwinbuild on elcapitan or previous clean versions installed before with macports

Furax mantra-mind at digitalshaman.fr
Fri Mar 11 04:05:47 PST 2016

Hi darwiinbuild-dev,

I tried to install darwinbuilder with macports without success. I’m running on 10.11.4. Beta and the OS installed isn’t fresh. data’s full from my settings and so on.

Should you advice me instead o start with a fresh mac os x installed but which osx version is optimum to upgrade to darwin 9 or 10 ?

Or could I install upgrade on my main El Capitan 10.11.4 where I have all my data’s works.

Thank you for reply

Furax
mantra-mind at digitalshaman.fr