[dcerpc-dev] Question about dcethread

Nico guillotnicolas at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:35:47 PST 2015

Hello.
I hope there is still somebody at the other side on the mailing list...

First, congratulations for your dcerpc product, it's an impressive work.

My question: I do a *rpc_server_listen* in a thread (I am on linux, so
pthread, but created with dcethread_create).
And I want to exit this function without killing my whole process, and I
don't manage to do that.

I tried several things:

   1. dcethread_enableinterrupt in the listening thread
   and dcethread_interrupt in the main thread.
   2. dcethread_signal_to_interrupt for dcethread_self() in the listening
   thread, with DCETHREAD_TRY / CATCH
   and dcethread_kill in the main thread.

None works..
Do you have an advice?