[launchd-dev] Run job when network configuration changes

Christopher Hunt huntc at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 14 17:43:32 PST 2007

Le 5 déc. 07 à 16:04, Jeremy Reichman a écrit :
> I would be just as happy if there were a file that was
> consistently  and
> reliably modified during network changes, so that the WatchPaths
> key could
> be used. I'm not aware of such a file and past discussions about
> this on the
> MacEnterprise list haven't turned one up (to my recollection), but
> that
> doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I've not really been following this thread but, if I were wanting to
do this, I think I'd write a little bit of Cocoa to detect network
configuration changes and write a file to a location that a launchd
job watches. I following a similar strategy for some other launchd
based actions. Works nicely.

Cheers,
-C