[launchd-dev] Environment variables

Dave Zarzycki zarzycki at apple.com
Thu Nov 15 09:16:42 PST 2007

This is all context sensitive. Right now, the ssh-agent is only loaded
into the GUI login context. The environment variable it exports is
only available to the jobs associated with that session.

Where are you installing your plist?

If you're loading it by hand, what arguments are you passing to the
'launchctl' tool?

davez