[launchd-dev] Getting user parameters as an agent

Yaniv Aknin yaniv at aknin.name
Mon Nov 19 11:37:50 PST 2007

My apologies, I'm unable to reproduce the behavior I saw earlier with
'user-specific' DAApprovalSessionRef. I haven't the faintest how it
happened, maybe a bug in some other part of my code and I jumped to
conclusions. Anyhow, if I hit an obstacle, I'd re-raise the issue with the
list.

Still, I'd be interested in knowing how can I provide username based
variables in launchd's plists, if at all possible.

Thanks and apologies again,
 - Yaniv