[launchd-dev] Run job when network configuration changes

Quinn eskimo1 at apple.com
Mon Nov 26 01:47:51 PST 2007

At 23:29 +0100 22/11/07, Louis Granboulan wrote:
>I would like to support Jeremy Reichman's request, because I
>apparently have similar needs.

Cool.  Please file a bug describing what you want to achieve:

<http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/>

It may not be easy (or possible) to do what you want (because of
layering constraints within the system) but, once we have an official
bug report, we'll have a reason to investigate this properly.

S+E
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware