[launchd-dev] Starting launch agents

Quinn eskimo1 at apple.com
Tue Oct 30 02:09:43 PDT 2007

At 20:48 -0400 29/10/07, Jeremy Reichman wrote:
>I assume a logout for all users or a system reboot will resolve the situation.

That's correct.

>I'm looking forward to it! I hope it lays out things a little more
>clearly for sys admins, because I know quite a few who've given up on
>launchd.

Alas, not really.  My mandate is specifically to assist developers.
However, like the current TN2083, it does explain the underlying
architecture, and you can use that knowledge to make sensible
decisions about how to deploy things.

S+E
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware