[launchd-dev] Starting launch agents

Dave Zarzycki zarzycki at apple.com
Thu Sep 13 07:41:52 PDT 2007

We know this is a weak spot right now (bug #5476420), but alas,
Leopard to too close to being done to address this properly. I know
what I'm about to suggest is unpleasant, but as the author, I'd be
happier if users logged out and back in again for this to take effect.
Finally, the LAUNCHD_SOCKET variable is an implementation detail that
is likely to change in the OS release *after* Leopard.

Sorry,

davez