[launchd-dev] StartupItems

Pradip Patel pradip.patel at einfochips.com
Wed Apr 2 23:32:10 PDT 2008

first Thanks

My application is console base...so how is going to connect windowserver ?

May be i am using CGDisplayCurrentMode API of Quartz ?

How can I get main screen resolution with such api which is not interact
with window server ?
can you please tell me such API ?

if i made my application trusted then above quartz API get success ?

p2