[launchd-dev] LaunchAgent causing bug message in logs?

Tim Schooley tim at sbdev.net
Wed Aug 20 01:20:33 PDT 2008

Hi all,

My LaunchAgent appears to cause the following message to be displayed in the
log file when it is loaded via launchctl (also note that the agent is for
Aqua sessions only):

com.apple.launchd[553] (com.company.agent): Bug: launchd_core_logic.c:5025
(23585):22: false

Normally, I would pull the source from the site, and grep for stuff to hunt
down the cause of this. But I can't find a way of pulling the SVN source :(

I did have a look through the source browser, but without knowing which
version of the code I'm using, I'm a little bit stuck.

Should this message worry me/you?

Kind regards,

Tim