[launchd-dev] launchd support ranges for StartCalendarInterval?

Richard Glaser richard at scl.utah.edu
Thu Jan 17 08:17:27 PST 2008

Hello Dave:

Ok, I filled it with BugReporter. Here is the bug ID...

	5689503	launchd support for ranges

Also, any suggestions on why a cron job with the ranges listed below
would run the script daily at 4 AM vs 1st & 3rd Sun @ 4 AM and 2nd &
4th Sun @ 4 AM. Does it should like an issue with how launchd is
interpreting the cron task?

This is on Mac OS X 10.5.1 Server...

Here is the bug ID...

	5689564	Mac OS X 10.5.1 Server Launchd not running crontabs with
ranges correctly