[launchd-dev] Loading LaunchDaemons

Jeremy Reichman jaharmi at jaharmi.com
Fri Jan 18 10:28:20 PST 2008

On 1/18/2008 11:52:54 AM, "Dave Zarzycki" <zarzycki at apple.com> wrote:

> Are you running "launchctl list" or "sudo launchctl list"?
>
> Also, is launchd complaining about anything in the logs?

I ran `launchctl list` in an admin account, but without sudo, on the first
computer I've noticed this on. I'm investigating further on others. Without
sudoing, running `load` and then `list` did show different results.

I haven't checked the logs thoroughly yet, as I didn't have a lot of face
time with the computer (had someone waiting to use it for their work) but
I'll revisit that to see if I notice anything out of the ordinary.

--
Jeremy