[launchd-dev] User agent modified file check for all users?

Galen Sprague galen.sprague at staples.com
Tue Jan 29 11:40:09 PST 2008

Hey All,

I had a question about creating a User Agent for multiple users in Lingon.
Is there a way to set the When:Run it if this file is modified as:
~/Library/Preferences/com.systempreferences.plist instead of
/Users/loggedInUser/LibraryPreferences/com.apple.systempreferences.plist? It
doesn¹t seem to recognize ~/Library

This way my terminal command will run if any User¹s
com.apple.systempreferences.plist is modified.

Thank you very much!
Galen Sprague
Senior Analyst Technical ..: Apple Systems :.. Marketing IS
Staples, Inc. 500 Staples Dr. Framingham, Ma 01702
galen.sprague at staples.com :.. 508-253-1374